Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A few things that made me smile... :)


All in all - as many of you have been hearing! - it has been a very difficult season at work, humbling and stretching in many different ways, but every once in a while, God deposits these little gifts throughout the days that catch me chuckling - sometimes it comes through the kids' conversations, a small glimmer of them maturing into future men and leaders, a hug, mistakenly being called "mommy," or even, as I want to share today, seeing cute kid-isms as I grade at my desk!

As a class we've been learning the vocabulary words from our morning routine...right now we're working through the Lord's prayer...It has been pretty hilarious to see 6-year-olds reactions to the words. 


"Deliver us from evil..." - This is an evil wolf!


"For thine is the glory..." - The sentence says "There's glory of the kingdom." 
I'm honestly not sure what the picture means!


Proper noun worksheet - Who is your best friend? Jesus!

No comments: